Flatbed Printing Machine Introduction:
The OS-324 is a fully automatic UV screen printing machine. It is designed for flat surfaces. It can offer increased productivity and unrivaled value. It is available for print dressing cases, stationery rulers, flat pens, small glass sheets, etc.
The OS-324 is driven by a SANKYO rotary positioning drive system. It can provide accurate color-to-color print registration. And it features a MOTOVARIO main drive motor with a barrel cam. The UV screen printing inks are automatically cured with high-powered UV lamps positioned after each printing station. After loading the flat objects, there is a pre-flame treating station and a de-ionizing / cleaning station (optional). It can ensure quality printing results with fewer defects.
The OS-324 system is equipped with Heraeus Fusion or ALPHA-CURE brand UV curing units (optional). They are outfitted with high-intensity mercury UV bulbs.
Flatbed Screen Printer Features:
- High precision mechanical rotary indexer
- OMRON PLC controlled with touch screen
- Mechanically synchronized print heads for precise printing results
- Automatic loading and unloading system
- Quick and easy set-up and change-overs
- Motor controlled optical pre-registration device
- Adjustable squeegee angle and height
- Up to 110 x 90mm (4.33” x 3.54”) print area
- Equipped with interlocking safety doors
- Printing speeds up to 50ppm
- Heraeus Fusion or ALPHA-CURE brand UV Curing units (optional)
Flat Bed Printing Press Specifications:
|Print color:||3 Color|
|Print product size:||L160 x W160 x H100 mm|
|Max. print area:||L110 x W90 mm|
|Max. printing speed:||45 pcs/min|
|UV lamp power:||3 KW/UNIT 6″|
|Electrical supply:||380V/480V 3Phase 50Hz/60Hz|
|Air requirement:||6-8 bar|
|Power consumption:||10 KW|
|Machine dimension:||L4500 x W3500 x H2350 mm|
There are no reviews yet.